Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bright Idea: Workshop featuring "Picture My Life"

Canadian CTMH Independent Consultant Kari Moyer contacted me via Facebook to ask advice on doing a flyer for her upcoming workshop featuring Picture My Life.  I suggested that she go to the CTMH Marketing Images gallery, and modify a picture to start her flyer-making process.  

Here is one such image that I modified and started for Kari, a "blank slate" for her to add her own class information.  Perhaps you can use it for an upcoming class to promote this newer CTMH product?

Thanks, Kari -- for your Bright Idea!





------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like to use this flyer: 


Visitors to "Bright Ideas" have my permission to use this Picture My Life workshop flyer under a Creative Commons agreement known as "CC BY". This symbol (at left) is shown to allow you to share and modify my work. If you like it enough to share, modify or use it, please consider leaving me a tip in the "Tip Jar" at left.  My PayPal address is esjarvis@comcast.net.

I am also more than happy to work with you to develop your own Bright Idea! 

My e-mail address is cardmonkey@comcast.net; please put BRIGHT IDEAS in the Subject Matter line so your e-mail doesn't get lost.  Or you can send me a message via Facebook. I am http://facebook.com/ellencardmonkey.

Thank you for your interest in Bright Ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment